Payday 2 VR Beta Update Improves Your Crime Spree Capabilities
The updates are coming think and fast for Payday 2 VR.
Last week Starbreeze Studios released the long awaited beta for its highly popular crime spree videogame Payday 2, giving HTC Vive owners the chance to pull off heists, have shootouts with police and more. Today, the studio has rolled out a second update for players, adding content whilst ironing out some issues.
The update doesn’t feature anything too major, with some added transports, a couple of characters and a new melee weapon. It’s mainly an issue fix patch more than anything, improving the gameplay for a smoother experience.
If you missed the first update last week that had one big addition, Oculus Touch support so the Payday 2 VR beta recognises the motion controllers.
- Added Transport: Crossroads
- Added Transport: Downtown
- Added Transport: Harbor
- Added Transport: Park
- Added Transport: Underpass
- Added Big Oil
- Added Mallcrasher
- Added Ethan and Hila
- Added the Tag Team Perk Deck
- Added the Great Ruler Melee WeaponGeneral
- Fixed a “divide by 0” crash that caused some players to not be able to every start the game
- Fixed an issue where the stop hand icon and interaction circles was not visible through walls
- Tweaked the controls to climb ladders
- Changed the adaptive quality setting, it will now default to 140% of supersampling quality level when turned off
- Increased resolution of the game image in the pause menu and custody screenMenu
- Fixed an issue where laser pointer was not disabled properly when switching hand in the menu
- Fixed an issue where the belt did not switch sides when choosing a different weapon hand during game play
- Fixed an issue where the reload system did not change when choosing a different setting during game play
- Fixed an issue where Dallas would spawn in the main menu before the players chosen character would appear
- Implement name labels in the VR lobby
- Moved the characters in the VR lobby slightly closer to the playerWeapons
- Fixed tased state so it properly shoots from the weapon, and fires both weapons when using akimbo
- Added a small amount of damage to weapon butt hits
- Fixed an issue where switching weapons would use the wrong grip settings
http://ift.tt/2iMyS87 Source: https://www.vrfocus.com