Here are this week’s Life Pro Tips.
1. Most modern microwaves have a mute function to turn off the beep. Typically it’s by holding o for 3 seconds.
2. When someone is excited about something that isn’t a good idea, don’t burst their bubble right away.
They won’t be open to hearing the negative. Wait till they’re in a more logical state and then ask the questions that will make them realize why it’s not a good idea.
3. For online shopping when you next see a discount code online e.g. “use CODE10 for 10% off ” there is absolutely no harm in trying CODE20 first.
In many cases, there are codes that are valid all year round but they only get advertised at certain times.
4. If you’re trying to learn a new language try watching children’s shows dubbed in that language.
Children’s shows tend to go over things like shapes, colours, animals, etc. and can help you learn basic words and sentences.
5. Go to the pet store, get yourself a pet tag custom engraved with your name and phone number for $4 and stick the pet tag on your keys for when they get lost.